Saturday, March 30, 2013

I AM THIS MANY

My newest kit I AM THIS MANY - boy and girl versions have been added to my store.  I created these kits in honor of my son's 10th birthday.  They are on sale for only $2.00 from now until April 3rd.  As an added bonus, if you purchase by April 3rd, you will also receive the matching cardstock pack for free.  Check out the previews below.  They are linked to the store.



Check out some great pages created by my awesome CT team!





And some from me  :)

 

And finally some freebies for you.
I created some cluster freebies that can be found on my facebook page.
Just click on the freebie tab at the top.
SORRY DOWNLOAD NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Becki also turned her adorable layout into a quickpage for you.  I just love it!!
You can pick it up on her blog HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment