Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Another NICU Blues freebie and THANKS!!!

Wow, I just want to say many thanks to everyone who downloaded, commented, or voted for my NICU Blues kit that I submitted for Round 4 of the Designer Darling Contest at Stuff to Scrap.  Also thank you to all my new fans on my facebook fan page.  It really makes my heart smile.  As a thank you, I would like to give you another freebie add-on for the kit.  It is a pink alpha.

If you haven't voted and would like to, you can do so by going to the Stuff to Scrap Designer Darlings Forum.


You can download this matching alpha by clicking here.  Hope you enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pink alpha. I plan to use your kits this weekend for a few layouts. If I actually get any done :) I will post them to the STS gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments! I would LOVE to see any layouts that you create!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete