Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Going Postal

I just added a new mini kit to my Stuff to Scrap store called Going Postal.  I created this kit for all those little ones who like to play post office and deliver the mail.  This kit is on sale for only $1.99 until 6/20/12.  Click on the preview below to head to my store at STS to check it out.

I have also done a few add-ons to the kit.  The first is a cardstock and glitter add-on that you can get right here on my blog.  Click preview to download or HERE

I also created a small add-on that you can pick up in my fan freebie tab on my facebook fan page.  You must like my page before you can get the download.



4 comments:

  1. Such a cute mini! I love the little postal carrier. :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jun. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so cute. My brother-in-law is postal worker and it's great when he delivers our my once in awhile...now I just need a pic to go with the kit! Very cute idea!!!

    ReplyDelete