Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nature's Beauty Kit and a freebie or 2

My newest kit has been recently added to my store at SNP.  It is called Nature's Beauty.  I really enjoyed making this kit.  I wanted to create something that could be used for many different types of layouts and I think this kit can do that.  Here is the preview of the kit.  It is on sale for 40% off for the entire month of February. 


I am also hosting the February Use It All Challenge at SNP so you can pick up the mini for free.  You can find more info about the challenge here and pick up the mini in my store here.


Also, I am happy to announce that I had some wonderful ladies join my CT team.  I would like to welcome Stephanie, Becki, Sue, Mary, and Barbara.  I am totally in love with what they did with this kit!  Check it out!











Aren't they just amazing? 
 I also want to give you another small freebie.  Here is a quickpage I created with my kit.  It is in 12x12 and 8.5x11.  Click image to downlooad.

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU ;~} for still having these available...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quickpage :) I like the striped paper for the background. :) Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete